Tuesday 10 March 2009

Hey,

Welcome to my blog. For some of you who dont know me, I am an Indonesian girl who got married to a Bruneian and owns a boutique here in Brunei at a secret location :) I didnt know how it was gonna go but it's had a good response so far. I feel like I need to expand my horizon. For you fashionistas, you can find my stuff online now.

I'm bringing a lotta stuff from Indonesia and a few from other countries. It depends on how I can get hold of them. Some come from as far as Singapore, Australia, UK and even the US. One of the fast-selling items are my laces from Indonesia, the ladies really dig it! Maybe the cheap prices have something to do with it too :)

I have everything from branded clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery to non-branded, ranged from as cheap as $10 to $1000+. Dont worry my items are all genuine and if that isnt enough for you, I offer 100% money-back guarantees.

Fashion is my passion, so anything you see will definitely be approved by our Fashion Police, whoever they are :)

I have been known to have reasonably inexpensive items. No need to worry how I got them at knock-out prices, just enjoy shopping quality items without blowing your bank balance :)

Ok, enough talking.
Happy Shopping
xoxo
PS: viewing the boutique is by appoinment only, but I'm very flexible, just drop an email and we'll work something out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Handara

Congratulations on your boutique! I must say you have a wide range of beautiful fashion ware and all at extremely low prices! I wish you all the best!

Attickoo said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

grats!

love attickoo!

adinda said...

hi handara, aku dinda, married to bruneian and tinggal di brunei juga...I would love to see your see your collection...and meet you at the same time.....cheers...